Monday, February 4, 2013

Introducing My New Blog – Jeremy Writes Sometimes

Recently, I've been trying to recreate my professional website and blog for sometime, but I just can't find the time to do it. I've also been feeling that I might need an entirely different blog to write about personal, family-related, and religious things that would not be entirely appropriate for the audience I hope to engage on my professional blog. So for this blog, I decided to set something up quickly with Blogger, so I could get started writing sooner. So… I'd like to officially introduce you to my new blog, "Jeremy Writes Sometimes".

I bet you are wondering what kinds of things Jeremy sometimes writes about. It'll mostly be ramblings about my thoughts and opinions, my life, things that happen to me… you know, typical blog content, especially if it's a thought too long for Twitter (@jeremeamia) or Facebook. I will likely blog about life in the rainy Pacific Northwest, movies (my favorite), food, work and commuting, funny things my kids do, etc. I will probably also write a lot about religion, especially about doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons). I tend to avoid political topics, though I'm pretty moderate in most of my political opinions and often apathetic.

So... if anyone reads this blog, I hope we will have good discussions on here. If not, this will still serve as a good journal and writing outlet for me. Since Penny and I are reading Hunger Games together right now, I feel compelled to end this post with "May the odds be ever in your favor", or as normal, pre-apocalyptic Americans say, "Good luck!"

No comments: